Boeing Co said on Friday it is addressing a new so ...
U.S. television streaming company Netflix has open ...
Oil prices steadied on Friday as sluggish economic ...
Wall Street indexes hit new record highs on Friday ...
Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it will move prod ...
Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it had invested a ...
U.S. homebuilding surged to a 13-year high in Dece ...
Meet our Team.
Building a personal connection with audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If we provide services through our company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on our Website.
Riaan Versfeld, the editorial page editor of GO! Softball.
Riaan started playing softball in 1982, 3 years after the initiation of the school league. He played pitcher, short stop and 2nd base for Bulls softball club, Verwoerdburg Stars, Police Softball Club.
He played for Northern Transvaal from 1989 – 1993 and later as Coach
He coached the Tshwane White Sox team in 2016 & 2017 & the Blue Sox in 2018.
Loftus is owner of SA Sport Imports (Pty) Ltd, and correspondent of GO! Softball.
Loftus plays 1st base for the men’s Bulls Softball Club and is assistant coach for the women’s team.
He coached the White Sox team in 2016 and Blue Sox team in 2018 with Riaan.
Ashley is a WBSC Umpire and correspondent for GO! Softball.
He went to Youkon, Canada in 2017 and Chiba, Japan in 2018 for the WBSC World Championships.
Carl aka “Kallie” plays catcher for the Bulls Softball Club,
Kallie coached the Blue Sox team in 2016 & 2017 and the Red Sox team in 2018.
Bryan plays pitcher for the Bulls Softball Club and is the pitching coach for Home Spun.
He also coached the U14 team of Oos Moot with Riaan
Bryan was selected as pitcher for the SA Junior Men’s team in 2017
Abygale plays 1st base for the Home Spun & Blue Sox teams.
She is a junior correspondent reporting on the primary school league.
Donald French, who joined the editorial board in 2004, has worked for Reendex since 1993. He is a senior enterprise reporter for Reendex Politics, covering the 2016 presidential campaign and politics across the United States and around the world.
Mr. French is an Emmy award-winning journalist whose experience spans more than three decades.
Julia Garner is a national politics reporter for Reendex covering the 2016 campaign.
Prior to joining Reendex, Julia was a finance and politics reporter in Washington, D.C., where she covered Congress, the Federal Reserve, financial regulations, economic data and the banking community.
Louise Mitchell started with Reendex as a general assignment reporter in 2011 and is based in Reendex’s Washington bureau.
She reports on politics and on a wide range of general news stories for programs across the network from breaking news to national stories.
Anthony Dunn is Reendex’s senior Washington correspondent, responsible for covering a wide range of political and breaking news stories for the network. Prior to his current role, Johns served as a justice correspondent.
Anthony is a former chairman of the executive committee of Correspondents of the Congressional Radio and Television Galleries and president of the Radio and Television Correspondents’ Association.
He earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and a law degree from American University.
Rethinking the Reendex Experience.
Most time spent on Web Design happens at the point of site design. Most people who consider themselves part of the Web design industry are working at the site level.
Back after a long holiday weekend, lawmakers must reach an agreement on a budget plan before the Friday deadline when government funding runs out, but demands from each side of the aisle are impeding progress on negotiations.
- Launch Date – June 11, 2017
- reendex.com is an award-winning news and information site providing visitors with breaking news, sports, money, life, weather, technology and travel news — all updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- reendex.com allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other reendex.com.com readers.
- In December 2017 Reendex sites had nearly 1 million unique visitors and 1.2 billion page views*.
- Visitors experience comprehensive, convenient news and information from Reendex through interactive features, infographics, and multi-media functions including audio, video, blogs, podcasts and live Webcasts.
- reendex.com also delivers news and information via e-mail with products such as Breaking News alerts, Managing Your Money, Books, Cars, Travel Specials & Deals, and daily briefings from News, Life, Tech, Sports and Travel.
- reendex.com offers RSS feeds (free of charge) for news and video content.
- reendex.com’s breaking news, money, sports, life and other content can be accessed from any mobile device. For more information, click here.